4.06.2011

Loving the weather

Today when I got home I fed the boys and then we went for a walk, a long walk.  We meet a couple people on the walk we knew adn they said I was a brave women for being out with them alone, but they were so good.  I would never know if I didn't try right?  They did so well they just slept and when they were awake they just looked around.  Koda went along too and she was so excited to be out and about too!  Yesterday we went to daddy's soccer game, they did great there too.  They slept from when we got into the car at 6:15 until after dinner adn we got home at 9:30 ate at 9:30 and went down for the night.  I am sure many of you are wondering did they sleep, which I was worried about it too.  But, they slept until 5:00 AM!!  The weather has been so nice and we are loving being outside.  We hope it stays nice and the weather man says it is supposed to so we hope he is right. 



Bath time after our walk....
Landon Left


Tristan

No comments:

Post a Comment