8.11.2011

Teeth???

Today a couple big things happened.  Earlier I said that we had PT and OT and I was hoping that we got dismissed from there and we did!  We graduated again from another thing!!  The boys were having no issues that PT/OT thought they needed to come back for. But of course if we had questions to let them know. 

Later in the day we went out to a couple stores and Landon was smiling and I was like holy cow you got a tooth!  I said when did that happen I swear a couple hours before I felt and no teeth yet, but sure enough by night time there was one on the bottom.  Tristan don't have any yet.  As Tristan acted like one might be coming in we will see.  That's all, just a short post but wanted to let you know about the TOOTH...big deal!


Here is a video of the boys at first they were talking up a storm to each other but of course when I got out the camera they stopped.  But if you watch it til the end they start laughing at each other.  Tristan is bitting on his had like crazy, must be a tooth coming.



No comments:

Post a Comment