9.10.2011

Pictures Pictures and more Pictures

So this morning Jared and I took the boys to get their nine month pictures.  I asked one of my friends that started doing some photography on the side and she did great, we were very happy with how the pictures turned out.  We got a lot of pictures and it did not cost us an arm and a leg so that was really nice for a change.  The boys did great considering mom thought the boys should have three different outfits:).  I really liked the outfits and they are only nine months once right?  We went down to 4th Street in Sioux City and had some great back drops.































Oh and another big thing the boys did this morning to show mom and dad they are growing up as big boys.  When we went into to get them this morning they were standing up in their cribs, smiling at us.  Makes my heart melt every morning I go in and get them.  

No comments:

Post a Comment