3.21.2011

A Belly Full of Goodness!

Today we had another well baby appointment with Dr. Amir.  It went well as he said they are both doing great and growing on schedule.  They each received shots, but they handled it about as well as mom would have.  Tristan topped the charts at 10-4, while Landon was 9-6.  They have been eating really well and Landon is slowly catching up to his brother.  The big news of the day was that the boys ate cereal for the first time.  We will see how they sleep tonight after filling up!


Dr. Amir we are so glad he is our doctor, he is wonderful with the boys!

Tristan eating cereal for the first time


Landon eating cereal for the first time




Tristan and daddy talking while mommy is making dinner

1 comment:

  1. Jill I love your blog! And the boys are so dang cute! Amazing they are! Wishing you all well and I hope I can meet them sometime soon. Thanks for sharing your blog with me! I will check back often. Michelle

    ReplyDelete