3.03.2011

Tristan too :(

So yesterday we had a follow up appointment with Landon to see how he was doing with his RSV and things are much better than a week ago.  His cough is not as hard and not as often and the doctor said he sounded much better.  The doctor said also to keep an eye on them for pneumonia because they can get that from RSV.  Tristan had been having a little runny nose and a little stuffy and today he was coughing a bit.  So as I think Tristan has RSV too, we didn't have him tested because the doctor said if you see any of the same symptoms that Landon had treat him the same as we did Landon.  Jared and I don't think it is not as bad as Landon was and other cases or not yet, thanks to the Synagis shot.  I am also sick with just a cold I am hoping but just trying not to get the boys sicker or any more sick than they are.  Jared is trying to stay clear of all the sickness.  He told the boys and me yesterday that he was going to send us away and I said that is not nice, he followed it up with of course I would send you to Hawaii or Florida.  So, of course we were all ok with that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment