7.23.2011

Reunited and it Feels So Good!

First off, I know it has been a month or so since I have posted last... days just seem to fly by.  I hope to go back and update but not sure anything big happened.  I also hope to add pictures and videos but for now I will write and for all I know, I may be the only one to read it.  If you do read it, feel free to post a comment! 

Yesterday we headed to Wesley to see my brother Ryan and his family.  It had been a long time since we last saw them.  They moved to Arizona last fall and we hadn't seen them since PlowFest (Labor Day weekend Sept. 2010).  I was very excited to see how Caden and Mabel had grown and to catch up with Ryan and Danielle.  I was also very excited to introduce our baby boys to them since they had only met through skype:).  It was a great day, with nearly all the Rosenmeyers, but it was way too short.  Our Bodammer family vacation starts today so we could only go home for a day.


too bad a lake wasn't closer and that we couldn't stay longer

Tristan was fighting his nap so finally he feel asleep on daddy and daddy fell asleep too. 

Not bad for 10 kiddos!  Missing 6 other grandchildren

My brother Levi is such a dork he put on Tristans' sunglasses, a little small Levi, but you can still rock them!

The kids wanted to help make Mike's birthday cake but really aunt Jill just let them have some batter. Mabel (below) really enjoyed it by the look of her face.  Only a kids once!

We also had another big surprise when we were home.... we were blessed with another baby boy in our family.  Walker Dwight Rosenmeyer was born July 22 in Mason City.  We were so excited that he came while we were home so we could see him.  God has blessed us with a big healthy family that we are very thankful for every day.  Even though we may not live down the street from each other we are very close in each others' hearts.  Thank you God for giving me the family I have and thank you for blessing me with the family I married into.  It is like one big family because we are all so close! 

Tristan helping mommy hold his new cousin Walker



Alison (sister-in-law) and new baby Walker...she looks awesome and had him yesterday!


1 comment:

  1. ok so that post made me cry, I was so glad Walker decided to come while you guys were home, cutting it a little close, but he made it!! God has blessed with a wonderful family, couldn't ask for better in-laws!!!

    ReplyDelete