10.06.2011

Tough week

So this would be one of my first not so cheerful post (maybe a poor poor pitiful me)... I am sorry to write and be the Debby downer but sometimes when you can write it down it helps you get past this down patch in our ride of life.  As I get into my busy time of year and practicing at all hours and not seeing my boys(all 3 of them) I miss them.  Don't get me wrong I love my job and love what I do just really hard to be away from them so much of the day.  Nothing is more important then my family!  When I get home and the boys' face light up with the biggest smiles everything feels better!  When I put them to bed and they give me hugs and kisses nothing is better.  When they have belly laughs and crawling away from me and I chase them, makes me so happy.  So during tough days like today when I struggle, I remember those happy times and look at my wall with pictures of them to get me through the day.  
LOVE the little MOMENTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment