11.29.2011

One year Appointment....

Today was a big day, lots of questions from mommy.  Are our boys ok weight wise? Height?  How do we adjust their diets? Do we get to switch to Vitamin D milk or not because of weight.  There was many more but I won't bore you.  But some of the main things we were curious as were you is their weight, height and where on their charts.  Our doctor is absolutely AWESOME!!! So nice caring treats us like family and treats boys as if they were his own, we are so lucky and blessed to have gotten him as our doctor.  So here is the numbers: Landon weight 19 lbs. 13.5 oz. (his birth weight 3lb.s 13.5 oz) 10 percentile, Height 28.5" 15 percentile, and head 46cm 40 percentile! Tristan 19lbs. 5 oz. (birth weight 3 lbs. 9 oz) 10 percentile, Height 29" 25 percentile(isn't it crazy what .5 will do on the charts?) and head 45cm 20 percent (again 1 cm different and look at the percentile difference).  So after all my questions and many shots later(4 each:() the doctor was VERY happy with where they are and where they have come.  We once again said many thanks to God for blessing us with such healthy babies after a scary start.
 Back to the shots, mommy cried this time a lot more as I hold Landon down, he looks up at me like, "mommy help me please, why are you letting them hurt me".  Broke my heart as there are 4 different nurses with 4 different shots in their hands.  Then he was down and Jared starts to hand me Tristan and I said oh no, you get to do him.  Poor little peanuts but they did great and stopped crying pretty quickly but were a little tired too so that didn't help. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it...Mabel didn't even weigh 19 lbs at her 1-yr checkup. Haha!! Good job getting those boys good and healthy quick, mama!! :)

    ReplyDelete