2.04.2012

Now Landon

So with the anticipated bad winter storm about to hit the Mustangs had to get to Lincoln, Ne to et their game in today at 2:00. I was very bummed to have to leave my boys as I have had a game JV or varsity four nights this week and recruiting two nights. Anyways off we went to Lincoln and mom missed her boys. This morning I woke up to a text from daddy at home with the boys. Text of Landon followed by two more textes...


You can imagine how I was feeling at this time. Looked like Tristan's eye about three weeks ago. So thank goodness our doctor is a friend so I sent him a picture text and he said yep cellulitis what Tristan had. So if not better by tomorrow or Monday we will be going to doctor or hospital. I pray the antibiotics work. He is a trooper tho Jared had a super busy day and I was gone thank goodness to Kris (out life savor) she went and got his medicine for Jared this morning and watched the boys this afternoon. Need less to say mom was excited to get home tonight. I hope tomorrow Landon's eye is better please say a prayer for him tonight. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment