1.26.2012

Monkeys, Monkeys and sneaky ones I might add

So some things the boys do mom does not approve of and in fact makes her quite nervous.  They have found the fireplace and love love to play on it so here is a video from that you will notice I am in the shadow in the distance because they make me nervous.  They love to climb over, under and in stuff. 




These next photos one morning I was getting dressed and didn't hear them so of course I came out to look at what they were doing.  I couldn't find them so I ran to the kitchen tomake sure basement door was shut, it was.  Next I ran to their room and other bathroom not there.  Next I came back to living room and said Landon...Tristan, where are you (they usaully make some noise)  and finally I hear a whimper it was Landon and he was stuck behind the TV. 







The next two photos are of the boys taking clothes out of my drawers and crawling in them, good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment