1.21.2012

Big steps

Last night the boys set some new records with their walking. Tristan took 17 steps and Landon took 8 all by themselves. They are getting so close to walking all alone and boy do they think they are cool. Before I got home from practice I got a text from Jared saying T just took 11 steps from me to Cassie. Rewind to Wednesday Cassie texted me and said I wanted to call you but didn't know if you would be in your game but T took six steps all by himself. As I was very happy with both of these textes I was sad I missed it. So last night when they did it with mommy there I was so happy.
Last night was a fun night our good friends Craighead's came over to hang and play games oh and have some desserts. So not only did mommy get to see the big walkers so did our friends. Once boys went to bed we started our game night.

No comments:

Post a Comment