3.26.2012

SPRING is HERE!!!


This past weekend was GREAT!! We didn't have any out of town plans so our main plan was to spring clean inside and out, I have to say Jared did an awesome job outside and he did help me vacuum inside since my back has been bothering me.  I have had some back problems in the past and the weekend before Whoopers and Hoopers, (National tournament weekend) my back was bothering me.  Playing basketball for a whole weekend probably didn't help, but was worth being on the court with my friends again.  I was really sore last week actually could hardly move and has SLOWLY gotten a little bit better.  Saturday with doing all the house work and playing with boys and such it was really sore again Saturday but hopefully with some more rehab and treatment this week it will be getting better. 

Friday afternoon we went to visit Kris' new office and then to the museum and the boys enjoyed it.  They loved looking at the animals in there and the trucks.  They are into looking at things and pointing at everything saying "wha dat".  After dad got home we didn't do a whole lot besides hanging outside with the boys, as I said before they love being outside. 





Saturday we did some major cleaning and then we had some friends over to grill out before going to the Bandits game (Sioux City's indoor football team).  I am loving this weather we are having, it is absolutely AWESOME!! Boys enjoyed the game and did pretty good considering they go to bed by 8:00 and it was 10 before we left the game.  They would dance when music played and clap when the crowd clapped.  The thing they loved the most were the stairs and climbing up and down them which made mommy and daddy exhausted and mommy's back hurt real bad!  After the game we came back to our house, put the boys to bed and sat around the fire with friends and chatted!  It was so nice out and we love sitting outside with good friends! 


The boys are really into Koda's food bowls, I don't know why but if it entertains them I figure what does it hurt.



Tristan enjoying the game

Landon thinking he is funny at the game


Sunday we did some more cleaning, mostly Jared because my back was sore and I was in charge of keeping boys out of daddy's way.  We got a lot of the outside stuff cleaned up.  While boys napped I went through all there clothes and packed away there clothes they have outgrown.  That was hard on mommy I would say, "aww remember when they wore this or I can't believe they were that small or they are growing up soo fast.   It was a good project to get done tho.  We brought clothes up for the next sizes which was fun to see the new stuff they will be growing into!  Hoping to get the garage cleaned up this week...lots to throw!


Landon copying daddy "picking up poop"
So glad SPRING is here, lately the weather has felt like summer!  Enjoy your week!







No comments:

Post a Comment