5.11.2012

Love for reading

To say my boys LOVE to read would be stating it lightly!  They are obsessed and would read all day if I let them!  There are many times I will not know where they are and go to find them in their room, reading books.  This night you will notice at bedtime daddy reading to them and then Tristan wanted to take a book to bed so Jared read to him in bed and he was a happy camper!

Landon on left Tristan right


Tristan started by standing up listening to his book then

Sat down to listen and THEN

laid down to fall asleep...precious
My sweet little boys!

2 comments:

  1. I love that I got to read to your precious boys! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jamie! I know I love it when they grab their books and come crawl up on my lap to listen to their books! Best ever! so great to see you and your kiddos, they are all perfect!

      Delete