6.17.2012

Father's Day Weekend

This past weekend was all about daddy and dads all around the world!  My dad was in Canada fishing with his friends, so I couldn't talk to him. Jared's dad we talked towards the end of the dad but today was all about JARED!  Jared is the dad that never takes time for himself, he makes sure that all his work is done first, then everything at home is done and boys are set everything is all about others before him.  I tell him that is not always healthy but that is who Jared is and I love that about him most of the time:).  This whole weekend we did what Jared wanted to do if it was sleep in take a nap, go somewhere whatever he wanted! 
One Father's Day morning the boys and mom made him breakfast in bed, the boys loved it and wanted to help dad eat his breakfast in bed so because of the mess we moved our "breakfast in bed" to the kitchen.  The boys still helped dad with his food.  We gave him his gifts and just hung around the house for the day just relaxing another thing Jared does not get often. 
I thank God and Jared daily for blessing me with Jared, my best friend, love of my life.  There are so many guys out there and how does God know just to put the right one with everyone (or most people).  I think I am one of the luckiest as I am sure many of you out there think you are, that is where we are all so blessed!  We always celebrated Father's Day for our fathers and the las tcouple with babies in tummy and the boys as babies but today was even better because they are starting to hug adn kiss and show you how much they really do love and need you! 


Breakfast in bed

Landon says, dad I want that

Landon helping himself

Tristan's turn



Landon eating cereal with milk for the first time, they think they are such big boys

Tristan eating his cereal and milk

No comments:

Post a Comment