11.29.2012

on the uphill... I think


The boys have been feeling a little bit better after getting on medicine but still throwing up occasionally.  Tristan threw up from last Wednesday until Tuesday and Landon threw up from last Thursday until Monday but then again today(Thursday).  It has been a long sick week around here but I have disinfected many many times and cleaned all the toys and have done more laundry in a week then I think I have done all year(no joke).  They boys have not ate a whole lots so when they do start eating they may never stop.  I am just glad they are starting to feel better.  Jared and I said finally our boys are coming back.  We took back to daycare today and they did good except didn’t eat well she said.  We have rescheduled their birthday party for this Sunday as they are feeling much much better.  I have decided that I was not going to do a whole lot more on top of what I had already did for the boys’ party.  I put the cake pops in the fridge and the cupcakes in the freezer so hope they are good, I will test on Saturday.  I didn’t want to waste all what I had done. 


No comments:

Post a Comment