11.05.2012

MA and PA

As the boys refer to grandma and grandpa Rosenmeyer as Ma and Pa came to visit this weekend!  I had a game Friday night and Jared had a game at BC Friday and two on Saturday.  My mom and dad came to my game and then we came home to get boys to bed nothing to exciting.  Saturday we just hung out went to Target and out to lunch to Chinese(my dad's favorite and my moms least favorite).  Then boys took a nap and so did Ma and PA:).  Then after Jared got home we went out to eat at Outback.  Sunday they got up and left after coffee.  Not a real exciting weekend but that's nice considering the next two weekends I will be on the road for basketball.
Can I just say how much I love how my dad and mom being so helpful, especially my dad because that is out of character for him.  He will always help me out if Jared is gone or busy he is so helpful.  For you that know my dad know what I mean about not being his character.  He loves all his grand kids but doesn't always look to help out and jump right in.  I think he realizes that mom can't do all she used to so he helps out more, and I love it.  Its not with anything big and don't think its changing diapers because that is way above the call of grandpa:), I just mean like help carrying one down the steps or getting one in their car seats and such.  They are so good about letting grandpa and grandma help mommy out when all alone.  Nothing too exciting but here are some photos from the weekend.
Grandma Rosenmeyer and Tristan reading books, their favorite book "Moo"  they love it, its just animals!


Grandma and Landon

dad being silly

me and my daddy



At nap time on Sunday I looked in to find no one in "Tristan's" bed but in Landon's bed laid them both!  That was soo cute I had to take a picture.  Love the twin bond.  Lately the boys have been napping in the others bed so Landon in Tristans and Tristan in Landon's.  

Another favorite thing is wood puzzles



No comments:

Post a Comment