1.08.2014

Prayers for Blake

I am asking all you that read my blog to pray for Blake, I had wrote about him awhile back he is a good friend of ours little boy( a twin:)) that has been really sick after his kidney transplant.  They have been in the hospital since Dec. 7 (after being discharged after the transplant after three weeks) and are just ready to be home as a family and healthy.  I got word from Jamie(Blake's mom) this morning that they got moved back to the PICU floor because they are worried Blake's kidney is rejection, so please pray that this is not it and they find answers soon.  We pray for Blake every night and the boys ask about him and when we can play with him, I just tell them hopefully soon.  It breaks my heart for this family that they or anyone has to go through this.  So if you have an extra min. please pray for him and his family.  He is such a fighter but I feel he has fought enough and deserve a break.  Thank you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment