1.03.2014

Sledding

As any of you know that look at the weather here in the Midwest is is suppose to be FREEZING, literally freezing!  Well, the boys had been asking to go sledding for days and I knew it was suppose to get cold so we wanted to get out there even for a little bit before it go really cold here. so today I came home early from work to take them sledding.  Jared was suppose to meet us at home but was a little late because he got busy at work.  Anyways, I got them all bundled up, many layers and myself and man is that a process by yourself as I am getting hot and they are getting hot and crabby and just want to get outside.  Anyways we made it soon enough and they LOVED it and had a lot of fun.  Of course with it just me I didn't bother with a camera, I know shocking huh?  They went in there little sleds and enjoyed that and then when Jared got home he blew up one of his snow tubes and they really liked that.  Tristan just giggled the whole way down the hill and then at the bottom fell off and started laughing!  I of course was enjoying it just as much they loved to just lay in the snow too.  If the weather gets nicer and we get more snow we will definitely be enjoying more sledding! 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment