1.13.2015

LONG TIME>>>NO BLOG

So since I haven't blogged in so long I will start with now and work my way backwards, so sorry.  Wow LOTS have happened since the boys started school:).

This past week has been a bit long with sicks kids and all.  About 10 days ago Landon started with a cold and we thought that was all until he started complaining of his ears, which I thought was just drainage from his cold.  Well fast forward to 7 days later last Saturday at soccer camp(I will get to that).  He came to get a drink and his ear was draining and I felt so bad as the night before he was uo again for the forth night in a row and I was just plain old TIRED:).  Then i felt bad after seeing his ear.  I had a game and had to leave camp to catch the bus and told Jared if he is in pain may need to take him to Urgent care.  Sunday there was bloody crap coming out.
Sunday we went over to Craigheads to finally do our Christmas with them, we hadn't seen them since before Christmas, schedules are crazy.  Well, Landon played fine ate fine so I thought well maybe an ear infection but its draining so we will see what tomorrow brings.  Well, tomorrow came fast enough about 5:00 am I hear "MOMMY" in a way of pain, scared and I jumped up and hurried into his room.  I said whats the matter buddy, "me's threw up all over".  POOR KID so we got him in bathroom, I called for Jared as the smell was a bit much for me. Got him and bed cleaned up, found him a bucket and gave it to him told him, if he felt sick again to call for me use bucket and get into bathroom.  I got him settled and headed back to bed.  Not even 10 min. later I hear, "MOMMY" I run into his room he meets me in hall and we go to bathroom, he made it!  He was such a champ throwing up in toilet.  No temps so assumed just so much drainage making him sick.  Then one more time and then he was back to sleep but assured me to make a doctor appointment.  We got in at 9:15 so up we go having to wake up everyone as everyone was tired.  We have been having car issues so Jared had to jump one car and take it I took boys and off we all went in 30 min.
At doctor (Dr. Amir, we LOVE him) he checks Landon's left ear and says, "ohh no buddy, oh"  I am thinking oh no great!  He said he had a big blood bluster that popped a ear infection and a ruptured ear drum.  My heart sank, I felt awful awful.  Then he checked other ear and said yep he has a double ear infection.  I teared and and felt so bad we didn't take him in on Wed., Thurday or Friday.  You just never know.  He never ran a temp I checked it often.  Doctor check Tristan too as he started to cough a lot that morning too.  He was all good he has ONE tube in his left ear yet.  So what does this mean for Landon, well hopefully with medicine and drops it all heals on own.  If not we will talk about options but usually they go in and put a patch in but almost always in two weeks it clears up on its own.  So we hope and pray. 



No comments:

Post a Comment