2.17.2011

The little things...

So I have decided the best part of maternity leave is waking up (whenever boys do) and snuggling with the boys in pajamas and not getting dressed until we are done playing, snuggling, reading, singing and down for a nap.  I love that I don't have to jump out of bed get showered and dressed for the day and I can just hang with my boys.  The little things like picking out an outfit that only mommy and daddy may see, I love.  The little things like reading stories until the boys are ready for something else, I love.  The little things like doing  flash cards with animal and animal sounds, I love.  The little things like tummy time and floor time, I love.  The little things like singing to my boys however loud I want because no one else can hear me and I know my babies don't care if I am off tune or not., I love  The little things like nap time and I constantly check on them and watch them sleep because before I know it they will be 5 and going to school with no naps, I love.  The little things like snuggling with one or both of them at the same time with their head under my chin (my ultimate favorite spot), I love.  Its all these little things that make me LOVE being a mom and am blessed every day that God gave us TWO!

Tummy time

Floor time with flash cards

Landon

Tristan...what are you doing mommy?

Landon sleeping...precious

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the comments keep them coming and anyone else feel free to add some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will! And keep the pictures coming! Don't forget to check us out too if you have time!
    http://gpbaughmanfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes Paula I have been checking you guys out too! Love your family it is beautiful. I love blogging so people can stay in touch with you. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete