2.22.2011

Mom's worry

So yesterday Landon coughed once and I immediately thought he was sick or had RSV or something and could not sleep.  As the night went on he coughed a little here and there but not too much but of course bothered mom.  HE slept really good but not mom she was up worrying, did I take him out to much, did I expose him to much, am I not washing my hands enough, etc.  I guess I can say it once again...welcome to motherhood, right?  I called the doctors office and My Nurse and they both said they think he is OK but to keep an eye on him for any more signs.  So I sit right next to him and watch him to make sure he is breathing ok and is doing alright, can you say worry wart.  Poor little Landon also had a head ultrasound yesterday, he did great slept right through it.  After that we got weighed and yes both boys gained weight!  Landon is 7 lbs. 12 oz and Tristan is 8 lbs. 11 oz.  You can definitely tell the difference when you hold them.  Will keep you posted on if he gets better or worst pray better and pray ultrasound results are what we want to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment