8.06.2012

Day ONE!

So you all are dying to know I am sure...the first day at daycare went pretty well.  Nikki sent me a picture and they were outside sitting on chairs and seemed to be doing ok.  They both cried when daddy left, breaks my heart.  Jared got there and played with them for a little bit and then got ready to leave.  For you that don't know they boys have been in our home 90% of their lives with sitters/nannies coming to them.  So they have some normalcy with being in their house and own beds for naps and such.  They are at the age of separation issues so we know this might be hard for a couple reasons. I hope as the days go on it gets easier on all of us including Nikki, the daycare provider.  When I picked them up they both just looked at me confused and then came to me. I pictured them running to me...maybe tomorrow.
After daddy dropped off  the boys enjoying the nice weather before it gets to hot

No comments:

Post a Comment