8.05.2012

Daycare

This past week we did more searching for a daycare for our precious boys to go.  If any of you have talked to me lately or know me, you know who hard this has been for me!  So without going into to much mushy details we found one and they start tomorrow.  I am at ease after meeting with her and seeing her place and the "daycare".  She is very nice, great with kids and so sweet to Jared and I.  The boys seemed to like it when we went to introduce them to her and the other kids.  Her name is Nikki Dirkschneider and her husband played soccer with Jared at Briar Cliff.  She is only a couple blocks away, so Jared plans to walk them there some days.  After talking with Jared and meeting with Nikki we all agree it is in everyone's best interest that this momma don't drop the boys off at first.  So Jared will drop off and I will pick up for now.  I will post again tomorrow letting you know how it went.  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment