9.07.2012

More Grandma time...

We are so blessed that grandma Janet can help us out so much.  Our sitter was gone Tuesday and Wednesday so Janet came up to help us out and stayed until Friday morning so the boys and grandma hung out Tuesday-Thursday.  We all loved it and had a great time.  Jared was really busy getting things ready for the first home events of the year but the boys, grandma and I had so much fun!  I am sure grandma was tired by Friday but they had a great time.  It is so fun to watch the boys with grandma Janet, the boys just love their grandparents so much!  Even though neither of our parents live in town the boys don't seem to mind once they get warmed up they can't get enough of them!  Janet is always so great helping us out and any of her kids with the grandchildren.  She would do anything for any of us! 
Janet and I have a great relationship, as hard as it is on me that I can't call up my mom and have her come stay with us to watch the boys because she just can't do it anymore.  Janet is the best mother in law I could have ever asked for.  She is so helpful and always there to listen or "talk" which I miss so much with my mom.  My mom and I talk a lot still today but our "talks" are just different now unfortunately!  It kills me that they are but it is the reality of life today as opposed to 15 years ago.  Janet is always there for me, to get motherly advice from, help with the boys or helping in different areas that my mom can't help with me anymore it is so much more than I could ask for.  I feel the God has blessed me two time with not only the BEST mother in the WORLD but I have two BEST mother's in the WORLD! 

No comments:

Post a Comment